Let's Start from the Beginning


So let's start from the beginning...

You've probably read loads of blogs, and if you haven't then I guess you're new to the game, don't worry so am I, kind of. I'm not a preacher or a political activist or a Jehovah's Witness, just a teenage guy with a passion for writing, hence the blog.

A little bit about me...

I am a student at Bournemouth University, currently studying Scriptwriting. (Bet you didn't know you could get a degree in that, don't worry neither did I). Like i previously said I like to write and have a keen interest in the Media industry, mainly Film and Television and one day I hope to enter this industry. But don't worry this blog isn't going to be a bunch of Film and TV reviews it's literally just going to be me talking about whatever the hell I want to talk about. I am origially from East London although people like to label me as an Essex boy. No. East London. You can probably guess the town.

So I hope you enjoy the blog, my main aim is to get ya thinking and laughing. What is life if you can't think and laugh eh? So are you sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment