WARNING: May Contain Spoilers


There's only one thing I hate more than Ketchup and snakes (in the slang sense) and that's Spoilers.

Let me just thank all the spoilers (people who spoil things) out there who inspired this post. This wouldn't have been possible without you, so thank you.

Being a writer you can probably understand why I hate them so much. But why do people intentionally go out and seek spoilers? They're called "spoilers" for a reason. When is "spoiling" ever a good thing? Can you please tell me. Are you gonna "spoil" your KFC by swapping your chicken for a carrot. Not even multiple carrots, a single carrot. Are you gonna "spoil" your children so I actually physically want to drop kick them? No and No. See no good comes out of spoiling.

Don't get me wrong if you want to spoil things for yourself then by all means go and do that. But don't try and spoil stuff for ME please. It offends me okay. A lot of TV shows nowadays rely on the "shock" factor. Why are you going to ruin this for others. What did we ever do to you? I don't wanna know what's going to happen BEFORE it happens. You know what that's called? Witchcraft, and I don't know about you but if there is a Heaven I want to go there.

To summarize. Spoilers are bad. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment