Did You Miss Me?

Guys, I think that time has come. You know what time I'm talking about. The time we all knew was coming, we just didn't know when. The time when I've finally run out of things to say. But then, brainwave! I thought how about I write a post about how I've run out of stuff to write about. Genius right?

I haven't posted in like over a week now I think and probably most of you haven't even noticed and probably don't even care. And to be honest why should you? I'm no celebrity. But there is one person who does care! Me. Normally I will have an epiphany and say to myself "this would make a great blog post" but I just haven't had that recently! Writers block is real people.

I've just spent the past week waiting for something to come to me. Do you ever have those days when like literally nothing happens. You could literally skip that day and it would have no effect on your life. Well try having that for a week. It's not cool, gosh it's not cool at all.

But this time of just doing nothing has actually allowed me to think about... stuff. I find myself reminiscing a lot and also thinking about the future which is pretty scary. But most of all I've gained a new perspective on the people around me. Lately I guess I've been in a pretty observant mood I find myself altering my behaviour depending on who I'm talking to. I think we all do this to a certain extent subconsciously but lately I've been doing it knowingly. And I've come to the conclusion that people are complex.

We all know people are complex but I found myself forming new opinions on people I thought I knew well enough already. Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's amazing how your outlook can change so quickly. I've had a serious case of you know those people who claim to be your friends but like they're just non existent. They might as well be chilling on the top of Mount Kilimanjaro with just a dutty rag and a dipstick. You know those people who you fell your out of touch with and if you message them not getting a response is just normal. Well screw these people. I'd like to say I don't have time for them but to be honest I do. So let's just say I wish I didn't have time for these people.

On top of this don't you find it sad when you see people on say Facebook or Twitter that you used to be really close with and now you're just nothing. I still don't know how this happens because for me any friendship I get into isn't temporary. It's just sad. Also finding out people have deleted you from Facebook is either funny, unimportant or just makes your heart bleed. But even worse than this is when people intentionally delete you from their life for no reason and carry on living their life like everything's cool. Oh you haven't experienced that?... awks.

But it's not all doom and gloom there are some people in my life who I love talking to at the moment and these days of doing nothing has only increased that. I love the fact that I can be myself and we can insult each other and just act stupid. Actually hmmm... Nah enough of that. I don't want to make certain people big headed. If you think I'm talking about you, I'm not. Okay I problem am...

What was this post about again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment