Since I've been Gone


Remember me?

Hi, yeah I've been gone a while don't know if you care, if you do great, if not then I'm going to make you care.

Just thought I'd update you guys with whats been happening in the past few months of my life.


I swear I haven’t forgotten about the blog. It’s been in the back of my mind for a long time now and I have been meaning to post something but just never got round to doing it. Besides I think a hiatus is good, leaves the people wanting more. Right? Right? Or maybe not.

So, yeah, life. It’s been pretty crazy for the past few months. I finished my second year of university which is just crazy. Gone way too quick. Had a project to hand in and a presentation to give so it was pretty stressful, but I think I enjoyed it. I wrote a script about a leaf. Yeah you heard me, a damn leaf! Well it turned out to be quite heart breaking and powerful actually so I was happy! But the presentation, oh boy! As I’ve said before, I can’t talk. Well I can, just not very well so you can probably guess how daunting the presentation was for me. And if life treats me well I will be have to be giving these presentations all the time. Does that make sense? Well yeah I did it. Level 2 complete… proceed to level 3.

On to something more exciting now. I crossed the “Pond” and went back “home" this summer. In other words I went back to work at camp. AND IT WAS JUST AMAZING. Much better than my first year. Don’t want to repeat my previous blog post about camp but yeah, amazing people, amazing kids, amazing place. No more to say really… except I WANT TO GO BACK. I just don’t know if it’s going to be possible. I’m doing that thing, what’s it called? Oh yeah, growing up and I think it’s time for me to get a real job. So don’t know if it’s going to be possible for me to return next year. But even if I don’t, I have a ton of memories that I will cherish forever. From being the only Brit at a 4th July pool party to making gifts for some great campers. Getting emotional just thinking about it… Let’s move on.

Oh, I have nothing left to say. Actually that’s a lie. I’m back and will be posting regularly again so watch this space.


0 comments:

Post a Comment