I Just Wanted to Say...

I don't get many opportunities to say it so I'll do it now...

So I have been blogging for a while now, think I started in February 2014 and to be perfectly honesty with you I thought I would've given up on it long ago. But what really keeps me going is when people tell me that they've enjoyed what I've written and that just makes my life, seriously. So I just wanted to say... thank you.

I mainly blog because I have something I want to get off my chest and writing is just the best way to do that. The fact that people are actually reading what I write and enjoying it is just a bonus. I often put up a mask in all my blog post but underneath it all is a shy 21 year old just trying to spill his heart out. Cheesy I know, but it's true.

I recently read back through a lot of my posts and I was actually pleasantly surprised about some of the stuff I've written and not so much about other pieces. It also amazes how much my views have changed on some subjects all in the space of just under 2 years. I am not the same person I was back then and I think blogging has been a catalyst for that.

I always try and write a blog about something I want to write about, I never try and force it. Which was actually a problem I had back in the day where I was attempting to churn out a post a day. As with anything in life you have to do it because you enjoy it it shouldn't be a chore which is actually part of the reason why I've started vlogging.

I love making videos and editing which is why I started vlogging. I don't have any intention of become internet famous although it would be nice for more people to see the stuff I'm putting out there. But even if they don't it's not going to stop me, and I know loads of the videos I've made haven't actually been that good but hopefully that will improve in the near future.

You're probably wondering why I'm telling you all this, I don't actually know myself, I guess I just want to give you a bit more of me as it is often hidden in my posts. I swear I'm, not as judgemental and harsh as I might seem but that kind of stuff just makes for better reading. So hopefully I keep the blog going for years to come and thank you all for coming on this journey with me.

Love and peace x

0 comments:

Post a Comment