1000 PAGE VIEWS!!!


So I've just reached a 1000 page views. Don't know whether that's really an achievement for how long I've been blogging for but what the heck I'm happy. Knowing that people out there are reading what you're writing is quite surreal. I guess this post is just going to be my "origin" story if you will and why I started blogging.

I've never been much of a talker. I'm one of those guys that will start talking and just completely lose track of what I'm saying and babble on about something else. I guess I'm not very good at thinking what I'm going to say before I say it so I find it much more easier to write. Also I find it quite hard to get some of my words out which is also a bit of a problem. I think I might need speech therapy or something!

I also think I have a lot of things to say! I wouldn't say I was very opinionated in person but blogging has made me realise that in fact I am. I didn't start this blog to preach or pass everything I say as fact but more just giving you an insight to my thoughts and feelings on particular subjects. Whether you agree with them is another story and I don't expect you guys to agree with everything I say, I'd be surprised if you did agree with everything actually.

You've all actually probably noticed a bunch of spelling and grammar mistakes in my blogs which I apologise for! That's not good coming from a writer is it? But the truth is, that I rarely proof read these things. I literally write them as I'm thinking them and if I go back and read over them it kinda defeats the whole purpose. Yeah yeah I know what you're all thinking, that's just an excuse to cover up laziness and maybe it is but you'll never know I guess. I will try and take more time when typing in future but if you do notice spelling mistakes then yeah I apologise!

I hope you all carry on reading and I think I'm going to post less frequently from now on because I feel like I am just bombarding you with posts and I don't want you guys to get bored. Please carry on reading! It means a lot to me! Thanks!

I'm also on Twitter and Instagram if you're interested, both are BFerrol. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment